I am using the following reference if you want to follow:
If you haven’t use Apache Cordova before, you will have to install it.
- Open Visual Studio (mine is Professional 2015)
- File -> New Project
- Then you will see a template for Install Apache Cordova Update 10
- Double click on it to start the installation
- Note that it will take 14 GB. The picture below does not show all the required installations, but it does install quite a bit of stuff.
- Note that it also takes over an hour for me. Prior to install, it will ask you to close all Visual Studio instances.
After installation, I got the following messages:
This is part of a series of blogs I will be writing as I experience in this journey learning to use Apache Cordova.
- Part 1 – Install Apache Cordova Update 10